Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Another classic!

Sense and Sensibility is another classic film I enjoy watching. I think it shows how life then was different from the contemporary world we live in, but at the same time shows not much has changed. We still look and judge people based on their status and decide whether or not we should we associate with them. Sense and Sensibility shows how true love breaks through our man-made barriers, and how we should look at the hearts of people. 

Another Sneak Peek at The Journal!

“Hello, I’m Dr. Peterson. Are you family of Jessica Mills?” the doctor asked. “I’m her fiancĂ©e,” Ethan answered. “This is my mother. Jessica’s family is—” “We’re here,” a voice called out. Ethan knew it was Jessica’s mother, Mrs. Mills, but he kept his focus on the doctor. “Well thankfully she has no broken bones considering the severity of the crash, but she has suffered a traumatic brain injury. Jessica is in a coma.” “How long before she’s better?” Mrs. Mills asked. “Recovery usually takes times, especially with the sort of trauma that Jessica has experienced. Some people never recover from the vegetative state, while some come out with full awareness. My diagnosis for Jessica would be two to four weeks in the comatose state, though I will warn you, it may be longer.” “What’s the worst--case scenario doctor?” Ethan asked, as his mother gripped tighter to his arm. He knew she was worried too. “She’ll never wake up or she could have permanent brain damage, but we’ll

Christmas decorations

My family and I are contemplating putting our Christmas decorations up now. I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I can't help but be excited about Christmas. We usually wait until after Thanksgiving, but we'll see.