Skip to main content

Another look at upcoming Oceans Deep!


 Jamal

“You are,” I continued, “everything I wanted. I love that we can clown and kid each other. I love when you tease me. I love that I can open up to you, but most of all, I love that I can be myself with you. You’ve seen me at my lowest moments and still you saw the best. You once said I ‘broke down your walls,’ but Yaz, you broke through mine. I love you more than you know. It’s you and me, Baby. It’ll always be you and me. My vow to you is my love. I vow to love you every day for the rest of my life.”
“Jamal,” I heard her whisper.
“I love you,” I repeated and tucked the paper in my pocket. I took her hands in mine.
“I love you too,” she replied.
Reverend James moved to the rings and Yazmin and I placed them on each other. He said one final prayer of blessing over us and finally said the words I’d been waiting to hear all day. “I now pronounce you husband and wife. Jamal, you may kiss your bride.”
I cradled Yazmin’s face in my hands as hers grazed up my back. I didn’t want to rush the moment, but I couldn’t contain the passion I felt when our lips met. We joked that we didn’t wanted to “slob” each other down in church, but in my mind, we’re married. So if I wanted to tongue-kiss my wife, I was going to tongue-kiss my wife. However, I did try to keep it as appropriate as possible since I didn’t want her to be embarrassed. She still gets a little shy when it comes to PDA. Me, I don’t care because she’s mine. As much as I wanted to devour her mouth right then, I held back some, knowing there was always later. I could kiss her everywhere then. I couldn’t wait.
“I present to you for the first time,” Reverend James stated, “Mr. and Mrs. Jamal Parker.”
I grinned against Yazmin’s lips. She gave me one last peck before grabbing my hands and laced our fingers. She’s beamed. We turned to see our family and friends on their feet cheering and clapping. Yazmin and I walked down the aisle to exit the church hand in hand as husband and wife.

Present, September 20th, 2015

I feel her arms embrace my waist and I clasp her hands in front of my chest. I feel her mouth kiss my back through my collared shirt. I turn into her embrace and lower my head to meet her mouth. She’s running her hands up and down my back as her tongue meets mine. My hands are in the waves of her hair. She’s been on the natural hair kick for almost a year, and I think I’m beginning to like it. The natural kinks of her hair feel soft against my fingers. They look amazing when the wind blows them in wind.
“Where did you go?” she asks me in between kisses.
“I went to a souvenir shop. I thought we could take something back for our parents,” I reply.
“I still can’t believe they did this.”
“Me neither.”
She looks up at me. “You happy?”
“Yes,” I reply. There are not enough words to describe what I’m feeling.
“Me too,” she states. “It’s so beautiful here.” She pulls away and starts to walk closer to the water. I hadn’t seen what she was wearing until now. Her mint green sundress hugs her waist, the hem grazing her legs at mid-thigh. She’s barefoot, which I love. The sun is just about set, but the way it illuminates my wife is breathtaking.


Yazmin
I turn back around to see Jamal sitting on the beach. His arms are resting on his knees as he stares back at me. He looks sexy in his white collared shirt, which is rolled up to his elbows. I love the khakis shorts he’s wearing and I’m loving his clean-shaven face, although I did tell him I prefer his facial stubble. I saunter over and kneel before him. He opens his arms and I move to sit back between his legs. He wraps his arms around me as we watch the sky darken. I sigh when I feel his lips kiss my cheek.
“I got you something,” he whispers in my ear.
I smile when I see a necklace hover in front my face. It’s a simple silver chain with a scripted word, “Yazmin,” as the pendant. Again, just when I think he’s not listening, he surprises me. I’ve complained over the years that my name is uncommon and how I always wanted something with my name. Yeah, I know I could’ve gotten it myself, but it means so much more that it’s coming from him.
“Jamal, I love it,” I say as he fastens it around my neck.
He kisses my neck. “I thought you would.”
“I’m not going to ask how long you’ve had this. I’ve wanted one of these since high school,” I state rubbing over my name with my fingers.
 “A while.”
“How long is a while?”
He laughs. “I thought you weren’t going to ask?”
“Jamal?”
He sighs. “Since junior prom.”
 I turn to face my husband. A part of me was angry when he didn’t think to ask me to our junior prom, but I figured he didn’t like me. I even gave up hope when we reached our senior year. We were friends, so why would he ask me out? “Are you serious?”
He nods. “I don’t know why I kept it all this time. I wanted to give it you before, but it just never felt like the right time. Stupid huh?”
I reposition my body to straddle his waist, cradling his face in my hands. “No it’s not. Aside from you, this is the best present I’ve ever gotten.”
He takes the opportunity and kisses me. I’m completely lost in his touch as he runs his hands up and down my arms. I feel his hands at the straps of my dress as he slides them downward. The wind is cooler now since the sun has set, and the breeze is stimulating against my skin along with his mouth. I know without a doubt he’s going for my breasts and I give him better access by slipping my arms out of the straps. My dress is now at my waist and Jamal is kissing the space between my breasts. 

Oceans Deep continues Jamal and Yazmin's story from Testing the Waters 
Pre-order available now at your favorite retailers or click below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Sneak Peek at The Journal!

“Hello, I’m Dr. Peterson. Are you family of Jessica Mills?” the doctor asked. “I’m her fiancée,” Ethan answered. “This is my mother. Jessica’s family is—” “We’re here,” a voice called out. Ethan knew it was Jessica’s mother, Mrs. Mills, but he kept his focus on the doctor. “Well thankfully she has no broken bones considering the severity of the crash, but she has suffered a traumatic brain injury. Jessica is in a coma.” “How long before she’s better?” Mrs. Mills asked. “Recovery usually takes times, especially with the sort of trauma that Jessica has experienced. Some people never recover from the vegetative state, while some come out with full awareness. My diagnosis for Jessica would be two to four weeks in the comatose state, though I will warn you, it may be longer.” “What’s the worst--case scenario doctor?” Ethan asked, as his mother gripped tighter to his arm. He knew she was worried too. “She’ll never wake up or she could have permanent brain damage, but we’ll

Another classic!

Sense and Sensibility is another classic film I enjoy watching. I think it shows how life then was different from the contemporary world we live in, but at the same time shows not much has changed. We still look and judge people based on their status and decide whether or not we should we associate with them. Sense and Sensibility shows how true love breaks through our man-made barriers, and how we should look at the hearts of people. 

Christmas decorations

My family and I are contemplating putting our Christmas decorations up now. I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I can't help but be excited about Christmas. We usually wait until after Thanksgiving, but we'll see.